Ventris Dual Reverb Pedal - Highly Recommended

Ventris Dual Reverb

I wanted to take a moment to rave about this pedal. Stereo in/out or mono in/out or mono in/stereo out or even two separate mono in/out reverbs. You can run one or two reverbs in series or parallel. Last night I did a mix where I needed to switch from a shorter to a longer verb mid song, you can switch between A and B without glitches. And it sounds amazing! For me, this covers everything from simple to versatile to ambient in one package.

There are 12 reverb types to choose from as well. I have not dug into the computer editor yet which gives you more flexibility. I was able to do what I need from the front panel. And honestly I think it sounds better than the Strymon Bluesky which I sold. 12 algorithms vs 3 algorithms, more flexibility, better sound. I give this my highest recommendations.

Here's a pretty decent overview video from Sonic LAB where they lose their minds about how nice it sounds:

Comments

Popular Posts